Shop at Krogers and earn rewards for yourself AND FOR MIDWAY!!! Midway Elementary has enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards Program. You can earn rewards with your Kroger Plus card, and also earn rewards for our school at the same time. We can all participate by simply enrolling online. Just click here to register. You can also have your family and friends enroll to maximize the rewards our school will receive. Our school's NPO number is BD149. (If you don't have a Kroger Plus reward card, you can get one at the customer service desk at any Kroger location.) Click on the title of this announcement to sign up or re-register.
Remember: Purchases will not count for Midway Elementary until after you register your card online. If you signed up last year, you must re-register every year for Midway to receive credit. In order for each purchase to count toward earning rewards for our school, members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus reward card, or use the phone number associated with it, when shopping.
1. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy.
2. Go to the website and click SIGN IN. If you're a new online Kroger Plus customer, click CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
3. Enter your e-mail address.
4. Confirm (re-enter) your e-mail address.
5. Create a unique password.
6. Confirm (re-enter) your password.
7. Enter your zip code.
8. Choose your preferred store from the drop-down list.
9. Agree to terms and conditions.
10. Scroll down to the section called COMMUNITY REWARDS.
11. Click ENROLL.
12. Enter Midway's NPO #BD149 or Midway Elementary.
13. Select the organization from the list (267 Midway Road, Alum Creek, WV 25003).
14. Click ENROLL.
15. Under COMMUNITY REWARDS, you should now see Midway Elementary's information. This shows that you have correctly enrolled in the Community Rewards portion of the reward program.
Thank you for enrolling to help our school! Tell your friends and family about this. They may want to help our school, too!